April 20, 2008

A mix-and-match day

Diary: Friday 18 April 08

-Saw 3 Pros patients in the morning
The 1st pt went well with the try-in despite me forgeting to take the tooth shade
The 2nd pt: happy with myself on border moulding given I've only done it once (shockingly) last yr
The 3rd pt: I finally have a denture relining case
The demonstrator ran off b4 signing my 3 records

-Pour-up 2nd pt's casts
Had some lunch and a good cup of coffee

-Sealing 1st pt work for processing
Broke 3 out of 6 six teeth upon removing the 2nd pt cast
Once again, my primary impressions turned out better than my secondary
Broadened my perspective through a casual afternoon chat with Ewing while making wax rim
Of course, getting a couple of tips on relining dentures in the process
Talked too much...didnt get the rim done
The lab was close so I couldn't mount endo teeth
Forgot to go to the bank

-Was gonna go home but I couldnt be bothered fletching my 3 files from the record department again (it'll take hrs) so...
Waited 1 hr for Dr Saleh to sign my records...g*y

-Endo pt cancelled on me for next week

-Went home and watched 2 movies

With so much going for me, I still think it was an underachieving day
Maybe I expected too much
Just 2 days ago, Dr Lindner kindly reminded me that I "should learn to work with contentment"
I dun think she was the first to tell me that

No comments: