April 8, 2008

Let me whine and go to sleep

Skip this blog...I'm just whining

Today is so g*y
Pt turned up almost an hour late when I turned up half an hr early (this happened two weeks in the row now)
Pt complained about traffic (I couldn't care less)
Couldn't get salivary test kit off Dr Stacey
Pt whined some more about not wanting LA ("I feel sleepy afterwards" what sort of excuse is that?)
BecBec took my usual working bay (I know I'm a baby but that bay has a sentimental value to me)
The bay I worked in sux
Handpiece leaked water
Triplex wouldnt stop dripping
Slow speed suction didnt work
Pt complained some more about not wanting to swallow her own saliva (we do that naturally every 30 sec)
Cutting burs were blunt. couldn't drill amalgam
The cavity was hugh and deep
The bleeding wouldn't stop
Pt complained some more about haemodent taste
(My rule: U dun complain when u turn up late)
Couldn't put the matrix band in deep enough
Dr N... Talked too much again
The nurse wouldn't listen to me and stuffed up my filling for me
Didn't get to do anything else apart from that filling today
Finished late by half an hour (If she wasnt late I wouldve been on time)
Dr N. ran off before signing my file
Got to lec 40mins late...couldn't understand what Dr Darby was talking about anyway
Felt sh*t... even lunch tasted crap
Waxing wasn't as enjoyable as it used to be... didnt feel so prosnutty

On a side-note, a fren of mine, Mr. A asked me today for the third time in 4 days to play boardgames then changed his mind
Hes starting to sound like my pt who dun turn up when they said they would and thats what I hate the most after my long day in the clinics

now I can go to sleep...

No comments: