April 5, 2008

The end justifies the means

Today I played a game (a nice and neat game by the way) and something happened which reminded me about myself in a lot of situations in life
I make careless mistakes...most of the times if not all the times
and it seems like something I cant fix
like...how do u stop ur arms from involuntarily twitching?

"The end justifies the means", my teacher once told me
which simply says that its doesn't matter what u did, its the result of ur action that is accountable and judged on
So does that make me a lousy/underachieving person? cos whatever good things I did... didnt produce results
cos my tiny mistakes undo all my good deeds

Its costly to learn from ur own mistake
"Its good to learn from ones' mistakes, its far cheaper to learn from others' "...dunno who said that
While I have to keep making mistakes and learn from them...over and over...everytimes I face something new,
some other ppl can just do things naturally without making mistakes
What is it that they have? Are they just gifted or blessed?

Its not like I was unprepared
U can only preapared urself so much but in the end, its all about how well u execute what uve prepared and this is when silly mistakes come into play
Its something unplanned ...like a hidden trait in my genes that forces me to do something stupid when I least need it
and that little mistake robbed me off my victory

Its sad...and tiring too...u know

No comments: