April 1, 2008

April Fools

I wonder sometimes who started up this annual lying/pranking day
Why do we have to make up a day to which lying is justified?
Does it make ppl wanna lie less on the other days?
I wouldn't know cos I lie all the times...(nothing to be proud of)
and it strikes me how true Mark Twain's quote is for me
"April 1st: This is the day upon which we are reminded of what we are on the other three-hundred and sixty-four." — Mark Twain
That means I'm a lying b*st*rd

Of course, like every other yr, I do try to get into the spirit of the day and lie (more) anyway
I lied to this girl...this innocent little girl
Lying to her was much harder every times she answered back in her cheerful tone of voice, with hope and optimism
Til I couldnt do it anymore

So sori I lied...lied bout everything today
I didnt lose ur card... how can I lose such a precious thing u made for me
Yes, I do have a nice wall to put up ur beautiful card
and no... Im not an optimist like u

I'm such a fool

PS. Just dream on... not giving any of ur cards back

3 comments:

crushedguava said...

You are just evil.

Supa04 said...

Evil, a fool and a lying b*st*rd...care to add more to the list?

_V said...

YOUUUUU ASSSS WIPE!!!! HAHAHAH i'm reeeeallly gullible! NEVER lie to me again!