February 26, 2009

Alcofree

I'm sick.
I knew it was coming these last few days but the symptoms were only aggrevated by my lack of sleep last night.
I had to drive an hr to Knox to work today and an hr back.
The throbbing in my head and the nasal sinus were torturing.
Came home at 6pm, needing to sleep so badly only to rush out of the house for study goup meeting with friends but without dinner.
B4 leaving tho, I was desperate for any kind of relief I can get.
The 3 different medicines I used to have as nasal decongestant are of no use.
One was expired at the end of last yr. One, I couldn't find and I suspected expiration was the reason I threw it out. and one would make me drowsy as a side effect + it's not to be taken with alcohol. Just perfect.
With all these sickness and medicines, it seemed faithed not to go on pub crawl tonight.
While scrambling for panadol, I realised alcohol reduces liver functions which metabolise panadol.
Definitely no alcohol tonight.

No comments: