October 21, 2008

Mysterious box



First there was a mysterious box




and then there were 5 random objects...Crayon, Bubble thingy, Tealight, Cocktail umbrella and Red ribbon.




and then came the inspirations...
SOFA:
The girl in the pix is Tania Bong who kindly offered me a place to take most of the photos.

NEW GEN:

The pix didnt come out the way I wanted but the idea is there.



LOVE BURNS BRIGHTER THAN SUNSHINE:

Inspired by Aqualung's lyrics. Didn't come out the way I wanted.

How I took the pix? With difficulty.

Isn't it interesting how "Love burns" can hav a positive and a negative meaning?



DOMESTIC VIOLENCE:
My favourite idea out of this whole thing. Experimented with the bulb mode.



FOR YOU:
This idea came very late as my original plan was scrapped. Won't explain this pix.
A pix tells a thousand words.



And then there were some other unsubmitted ideas




(Just to clarify that this photo was shot for an artistic purpose only. The content is fictional)



And other by products of this photoholic week...




If u just checked out the site, u'll realise i hav no hope.

but if by some unbelievably obscure chance that any of my photos made it to the top 40,

please vote for me :-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah the photo with me in it will win..for obvious reasons =PP kididng kiddin!

I am so totally wowed =]..really really like your domestic violence..and the one after that - those two cuties hiding in the dark?^^

g'luck wif it supa =]..

[your not so anonymous friend]

Anonymous said...

I like the pictures! Keep it up!