October 17, 2008

Can I tell you how happy I am?

Perio patient case presentation

My exam was at 4.30pm.
I didn't realised we r not allowed to treat the patient b4 the exam so I booked him in at 2pm .
My patient turn up and told me he couldnt be here until 4pm and left.
The examination supposed to go for 30mins...15mins for the examiners to have a look in the patient's mouth and 15 mins to ask us questions
In the absence of the patient, I got the whole 30 mins worth of questions...whatever it maybe ...related...unrelated
....come in....and lets have a "chat".....they said
It felt like walking through mine fields
It felt like dodging London bombing in WWII
It felt like being Ned Kelly on his final day

Stayed up 2 nights til 4am to write up summary notes for the case but they didnt even take a look.

Despite going thru 30 mins of questions bombardment, I'm still in one piece and happy to say that they didnt ask anything "too" unreasonble.

Again, me being overly whiny...they were nice demonstrators...just that they like to fish (for more questions)

Diagnosis for the day: Moderately Aggressive Periodontists

No comments: