May 7, 2008

Back to the basics

While we are learning and achieving many complex things, we are forgetting the basics (or the common sense stuffs) which at the end of the day, come back and bite us in the back

-Learnt to do PFM crown prep, Gold crown prep, All ceramic crown prep, Veneer, Onlays and so on so on, yet still forgetting to turn on the suction everytime and wet my gown

-Learnt to master wax work and making dentures but kept losing the teeth
I lost a premolar yesterday. Today I lost a molar and found the lost premolar which I 've already replaced from yesterday. Always keep small things where u wouldn't lose it....stick it to the wax or something

-Learnt to treat patients but dun write up records properly...useless

We knew all about it yet we overlooked it and dismissed it as something unimportant. Mistakes are mistakes, be it simple or complex

On a random note:
My palm cramped after scaling yesterday...kept rubbing it
Today my calf cramped while sleeping... reminded me how painful a cramp is...wanted to bite my own finger
and I was just learning about acute pain in the lecture today...typical response

1 comment:

_V said...

dumbass, the rubbing works Aa fibres faster than Adelta. But biting your finger. hehe you're silly