May 20, 2008

OMG

OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!

Today marked the first day the do-it-in-ur-time 60 MCQ test becomes available online
60 MCQ on oral medicine to be done in 60 mins
It'll be online for a week but we only get one chance to do it
I couldnt believed I got sucked in by Prof McCullough
He said "Do it here (com lab) today at 5 pm and get it out of the way. Plus u avoid having ur com froze up at midnight sometimes next sunday or have problem with slow internet connection speed"

OMG OMG
At 5pm I started the test...2 mins later, the com lab guy came to kick me out
I was on question 4...arghhhhhhh
How could I forget that the lab closes at 5pm everyday???
and what troubled me more than my maximum-score-of-10 test result (ya, I randomly clicked the next 6 questions) was Prof McCullough
Did he just plainly forget like I did? or was he saying it as a joke and I was the only one who didnt get it?

OMG OMG OMG
hopefully he'll reset the test for me...dun wanna fail 4th yr just yet

3 comments:

Supa04 said...

Of course the blog wasnt true but it was the scenario I had in my head when I got kicked out of com lab today (didnt do the test tho). Even if I was ready to do it, I simply wasnt brave enough to do it right on the first minute it came out

_V said...

you are ready? sheeesh

you lied to me again, through blog. despicable!

Anonymous said...

OMG what happened to the test in the end?