May 31, 2008

The May Project

Life has been stressful this yr, and after my occasional down times, I decided to monitor my daily mood for 1 month to see whether there is a pattern to it.

heres the graph

From the data, I couldn't come into any conclusion regarding the pattern
Even weekends varied from each other depending on whether I did anything productive.
When looking at the date individually, I'm largely affected by the days with clinics and the mood could spike either way

Lastly I need to come up with a better way to analyse this cos what I found out was...
that life is the sum of glorious and disappointing moments
At the end of the day, its very hard to assess my mood with extremely shit morning and an inspirational afternoon. Do I give an ok for that day?
There is no pattern. Mood fluctuated a lot so I dun tend to stay depressed for long which is a ++

2 comments:

_V said...

new blog please!

and i can't believe you documented your mood EV-ER-RY day. how many lows did i contribute? =P

Supa04 said...

if u really want to know....u were 3 out of the 4 low spikes on the graph