April 20, 2009

Yellow light

Towards the end of easter break, life fell into the usual pattern again. On holiday, it always seemed like you had all the time in the world with nothing to do but you always found out that there were so much you forgot to do, on the last night. but of course, it was all too late.

2 days ago I found out I missed the last 10 episodes of Heroes and Lost but that's not the point. The point is the realisation that 10 weeks blissed by without me noticing and it left me wondering what have I done all these times. The first Back-to-base week approached like a flashing yellow light, signalling the coming of an end.

The second light glimpses in the not-so-far distance, marking the beginning of the home stretch.
but there're so much more that I wanted to do. so many things I haven't had the courage to do.

No comments: