January 28, 2009

It was brutal today

ah 40 degrees...just when we thought this summers gonna go by in cool breezes,
it was simply not the case.

Melbourne is apparently going thru the driest January in who knows how many yrs.
The bushfire, the ashes, the bursted waterpipe, and my cracked lip.
(which has proven that regardless of seasons, the Australian weather is always dry)

Today was a hot hot hot day...way above the legal temperature limit
Walking out from the comfort of air-conditioned RDHM this afternoon, it reminded me again how human are not meant to live in such condition.

My skin was screaming 'i couldnt take this anymore'
As the hot gusting wind brushed past my face, it felt like all oxygen escaped my body, and hydrogen twice as much.
I dun wan beaches. I dun wan a tan. I just wanna be in a tub full of ice with connetto in my mouth.

Oh sun, it was brutal today

PS. charcoal chicken was good

No comments: