January 21, 2009

Ur big, my little

lately life evolves a lot around kids.
seeing friend's kid, seeing kids at the community clinics, watching a movie about kids in 'role models'
and I'm starting to believe what my dental idol once said. u've gotta love kids. kids r cool.
Even the one I saw today...
That kid in primary care clinic certainly enriched my life.
He was the first kid I attempted to extract the tooth out of.
He has the longest primary tooth I've ever seen to date.
He was the first kid I knew to endure an hour of extraction time yet did not make a scene
Pulling his tooth made me sweat like a p*g and gave me the first cramp in my left forearm.
It was the first tooth I failed to extract and had someone saying to me "oh supa, it's just a baby tooth"
all-in-all an awesome kid. wouldnt have a second thought if I had to do it all again.

On the random note, my friend wrote a song and I thought one line was funny. It said
"I wasn't stalking.
I was just walking...right.. behind.. you" ...hehe

No comments: