January 1, 2009

Leading

I believe that for anyone to go on living his/her life, he or she needs to have 2 things and I'm not talking about something objective like oxygen or money.
I think we all need to have purposes and hope i.e. a vision of something to aim for and the belief that it's a possibilty.
Someone once said a leader can not lead if he doesnt know where he's going, so in order for me to lead my own life, I think I need to put something down as a reminder.

In 2009, I shall aim to:
- Study dentistry for my patients and myself and not for passing exams
- Learn manual driving and get a full Victorian license by the end of this yr
- Be more financially intelligent
- Regularly exercise in the form other than badminton
- Be more awared of whats going on around me
- Think more about others
- Learn the GowGates technique

No comments: