December 14, 2008

Girls...

Inspired by Fill My Sorrow, With The Words You Borrowed

Girls sux even though they r smart. Girls act stupid and innocent so teachers feel sori and help them out. Girls shop all day, keep asking me what I think even though they've already made up their minds and they dun buy the thing anyway. Girls dun reply my msg but whine when I dun reply theirs. Girls dun notice my haircut even though its almost a skin head but they get upset if I dun notice their tiny hair trim straight away. Girls r manipulative, scheme and toy with my feeling. Girls r needy and pushy, always wanting things their ways. Girls dun appreciate the things I do for them. Girls call u up for lunch then say they r gonna be late, blaming the traffic and their laziness and in the end, cancel the lunch altogether. Girls keep saying they r f*t when they r not. Girls tell u u look shit and stink everyday. Girls cant get over their bf even though they r unhappy. Girls prob won't forgive me for writing this blog. Girls always win. Girls smile and make me feel all fuzzy and warm. Girls do the things they dun like for me. Girls dress up and put on make-ups for me even though they r already beautiful the way they r. Girls say "keep going" and make me feel like I can do anything. Girls bake cookies and didnt say "no". Girls r nothing like what I expected. Isnt this why I keep coming back for more?

2 comments:

crushedguava said...

I think you want to feel 'fuzzy' and not 'fussy'

Supa04 said...

hehe my bad.. thnx bro