December 26, 2008

Boxing day

To get into the spirit of boxing day sale, I decided to head into the city

and I found out that :

Boxing day is the day where 50% of Melbourne population is congested in a few km^2 of city blocks. While the roads were pretty much deserted beyond La Trobe st, you couldn't breathe in the city. There simply wasn't enough oxygen per m^2.

I browsed along Bourke st. and then headed for DFO.

Along the way I counted more than 10 Yaris but only one Swift =(

I must say I was quite content with what I have and didnt look to buy anything in particular but after walking around for a few hours, the temptation was difficult to resist.

I did'nt buy anything tho. Having looked at everything yet cos I was too tired of walking.

2 shops asked to look into my bags. Must be my dodgey face.

GUESS won the longest waiting line of all the shops. The line went all the way out of the shop like ppl lining up to go into the club at night with bouncers guarding the door.

Levi won the most trashed up shop. No hope to find the size you want. Just pull out whatever you can see from the mess and hope it fits.

Going to JB HI-FI and Myer made me realised how much we got sucked into luxurious items. New computer. New Mac. New sound systems. New Wii. New iPhone. GPS Nav was on sale too.

Mindgames wasn't on sale.

I didn't know there's a flight simulator at QV

and me saw no boxing today :-S

No comments: