February 12, 2008

Idiots

Hav u ever been in a never-ending argument?
u knew the other person was wrong but they also think likewise
BUT they were wrong...ur just so certain beyond any doubt its annoying
cos the other idiots shut their little brains from any reasons u hav to offer...

Today I fell like that this morning
I was stuck at the traffic light on my bike
When the light turned green I rode off and I was wondering why the car on the left stayed so close to me
later, the idiot honked me for being slow (how fast can u be riding uphill?)
Thats not the point
That idiot was in the turn-left lane trying to sneak into the going-straight lane when he wasnt supposed to
Thats why he honked me cos with me on his right, he couldnt sneak across
I stayed in my lane. I didnt obstruct any traffic. but he acted as if I did something wrong

The fact I cant accept is that, now, he went away thinking I did something wrong when really...Im supposed to be the one smacking him in the head

No comments: