July 2, 2008

sms

Been deleting msg from my inbox and it saddened me how time flies
every times i sit back and clear the inbox, its like replaying my life in the past month/few months

clearly, its been too long since I last played games...

happened over a month ago
- the soccer game and dinner with dent frens
- the last time I got together with Thai frens
- some med frens left for home
- the passing of my club committee's term and the messy paper work

I saw a msg for dinner at fren's place around swot vac time...
they were so stressed
now they've finished and gone home and what have I done?...nothing worthwhile

The month of June has passed...I didnt monitored my mood... cos i thought the graph would be too unrealisitcally positive
as it turned out, prob more like a crater...with Po standing on a tiny spike in the middle of it

No comments: