June 27, 2008

Extinction

Yesterday was the first time I had Starbucks coffee and a good long afternoon coffee chat
Went there with 2 frens to celebrate finishing exams (why was i there then?) and really...it was more of a get-together to plan out her post exam activities for the next couple of days
Had a "meaningful" conversation there (for 3 hrs) which I now cant remember much (only remember the useless bits)
but heres a piece of it


A: man Im 22 already but I still feel so young
B: what do u mean "young"?
A: as in I dun feel like Im 22 yet
C: me too...still feeling so immature...
A: I bet that within 5 yrs, at least one of our frens wouldve gotten married
C: That would be 27 yrs old. Isn't that a bit early?
B: nah... thats about right...
C: I cant imagine myself getting married then
A: well u dun have to worry...ur a guy...u can get married when ur older
B: like a 30 yrs old marrying a 25 yrs old girl or something
C: arrhh but Im immature though. I need to get a mature gf
A: hehe mature girls dun go for immature guys
C: really?!@#*@ what would immature guys normally do then?
A: they go for younger girls like those bimbos who r even more immature than themselves
C: s**t
B: or theyll have to be really rich or really good looking
C: s**t ...what would ugly, immature and poor guys do then?
A: they go extinct
C: oh

my fren, she concluded that I should marry a rich girl

Moral of the story: Life always has solutions

No comments: