June 23, 2008

What to say

Depressed in a non-depressing kinda way
Dun have exams but ve got assignments.
While everyone else are finishing up exams, I have yet to begin my work

Haven't been sleeping well. my bodyclock is screwed
sleep at 7am wake up at 7pm.
sleep at 7pm wake up at 3am
sleep at 10.30am wake up at 5pm
kept waking up every 2-3 hours
14 hrs stretch but Im still tired
My life lacks vitamin D of late

Badminton sux. or rather... I sux
Euro'08, every teams I went for...lost (plss gimme decent teams to watch in the final)
Kung fu panda has been the biggest plus in my life this last week which is sad
The pursuit of happiness inspired me for 30 mins after which I felt asleep having read 3 pages of journal paper
Maybe I should go make special tray just to make myself feel better again
which now reminds me that my last denture got rejected
Now that's sad too

No comments: