March 17, 2008

My Thought Recycling Bin

I have this blog for roughly about 3 yrs now (through MSN space, Live Journal and currently Blogspot) and I guess I've never really explained why its called 'My Thought Recycling bin'
I started blogging in first yr uni cos it was the hype about having msn space
everybody had one so I wanted one too
It didnt take very long until I was too lazy to write anything

At one time, one of my frens pointed out why she blogs
she said that its a way of letting ppl know whats important in ur life and what have u been up to... to fill in the time gap when ur away from ur frens

I agreed with her but more importantly, I blog for myself
It gave me a surprise every times someone said "I've never seen u angry before"
bcos I'm one angry kid... at least I think its the case
I get frustrated and stressed quite easily and like what girls would do (as some may say), I often act emotionally
Anger comes easily...sometimes I really do like punching some ppl cos at times, I think they deserve it.
but I've never really been in a fight since my childhood cos the little 'sensible' part I hav always tells me that the consequence was never worth it, be it broken hands, getting expelled or whatnot
and so i appear soft
Someone suggested "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will not" but I have to say that sometimes its very testing not to punch someone after what they said to u
Like many other normal ppl, I do write as an outlet to my un-happiness
I flush the junk in my head into this 'bin'
Doesn't always fix the problem but it does help
The reason why it's a 'recycling' bin is bcos I do come back and read it again.
Reminding myself of what i did, how i felt at times and compare that to what i feel now
Its like looking at urself from a third person perspective. Something I used to feel fussy about turns out not to matter much at all
but writing that blog at the times helped me controlling myself, saving me from doing something i'll regret
Dun hav parents to look out for me anymore so have to start doing that for myself
Recently, life has been stressful in general
on a few occasions, I've become a bit 'screw-loose'
I guess I didnt have my bin nearby and the frustration was a bit overwhelming
my frens said "I've never seen u so upset like this morning before"

never? I wanted to laugh...she obviously doesnt know me well enough

No comments: