March 1, 2008

Call me crazy

Just when u thought ur happy and perfectly normal, theres this annoying feeling that keeps coming back to remind that theres something a bit funny/crazy about u

My dent frens may say that its an intermittent condition which is aggrevated by events when i lose objects I'd come to feel attached to

Yesterday i lost a pen...A PEN!!! Its not like i dun hav any other pens. i just like that particular one so much its obsessive. I had it around my neck pretty much the whole week...if ppl noticed. I couldnt rememeber how i got it but it was the best pen i'd used in a long while, even better than my other $30-$40 pen. My fren borrowed it and i forgot to get it back...there, i lost it forever

every single times that happens, I always hav that same wish that i may possess a gadget which tells me the exact location of the object at that point in time. can be anywhere...as long as i know...ill go find it

It can be quite unhealthy sometimes when ur too attached to objects. once i'm comfortable with something or some ideas, i just keep using it or doing it the same way.
Its unlikely for me to change. maybe it has to do with me being picky...spending too much time picking things out and therefore im simply tired of going through it all again. once the decision is made...i stick to it

I'm stubborn, inflexible, attached, possessive, obsessive, fix minded...whatever u wanna call it
The fact that i spent over 2 hrs of my perfect little hard-to-find afternoon off to go and look for this specific PEN at various stationery shops (unsuccessfully by the way) prob tells how badly im attached to this pen
...and guess what... im still writing blog about it

maybe ...just maybe... its been sitting in my bag all this time...ill go check
nope..not there..
I'm really going crazy


P.S. Found it ...lost it again...im just an idiot but at least now i know it was FX speed 0.7

3 comments:

_V said...

You're CRAZY, i'm soooo sorry. I get attached to things tooo. I totally understand. I got sooo upset when my simcard with the phone number i LOVED on it got cancelled. I'm still in the process of trying to rescue it. sigh. I will try to find it for you. I'm sooo sorry once again.

The Anonymous said...

must be one heck of a pen

crushedguava said...

must be one damn lousy pen...