November 15, 2008

Exam 2008

This is the first time I study for exams when I'm not living in college.
Despite the fact that the exams cover the content of this whole yr worth of study and the previous years, so far I find it to be the most productive and enjoyable exams.

I'm not sure what it is..
not distracted by college network?
not distracted by frens?
not distracted by frequent snack times they provided at college?
maybe I actually enjoy the stuffs I study for exams?
maybe its the SMSs?
maybe its cos I finally took my mum advice
that is to study however best suits u
I no longer try to stay up, wake up or feel guilty about it.
I work long night shift between 6pm til 6am so sleeping til 2pm is justisfied
The quicker I stop resisting the better I feel.
I have NEVER slept well or enough b4 exams since I've been in uni...
Its always cramming the last minutes. This time around I wake up b4 2pm and go to exam hall fresh =)

Soooo............

Exam 2008 = 6pm til 6am + me + my notes + orange highlighter + oxford handbook of clinical dent + therapeutic guidelines + generous amount of snacks + SMSs + Norwegian recycling's 'how 6 songs colllide' + 'when u say nothing at all'.
..........surprisingly no coffee

1 comment:

_V said...

Woooo post. Proud of ya.

I discovered a whole world of nerdism at uni. I feel at home. I can't believe i didn't know this existed earlier.

I wish i lived closer to uni. so i could stay til 3am.

"guacks" is my word verifications. i think that's the first thing that made me smile inside today. HA.